Sunday, March 25, 2012

Truths from Rainbows and Flowers

Just sharing a couple of more scripture cards.  This first one is a composite of three that my husband put together with the magic of computer software.  My son-in-law took the pictures on his iphone at the beach a few days ago.  I just wish I could have seen it all in person.  The whole family was in awe at the beauty on display as they watched it come into focus.  You will have to click on the picture to better see the double rainbow crowning the first.


This second card declares a truth that I cling to when the times get tough.


If God takes so much care in giving me a flower of such delicate beauty to enjoy and nourishes it with the cleansing rain, oh how much more will He be faithful to His care and provision of those who love and trust Him.

No comments: