Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Safe in the Arms of Jesus

 
Click picture for larger view

This stunning picture was taken by the father of a friend on his iphone.  I am told that the man was playing songs like “Amazing Grace” and the theme from “Chariots of Fire” as he watched that beautiful sunrise.  This verse in the Psalms spoke to my heart as I searched for the verse to use on this scripture card.  Because of God's amazing grace we do have a hiding place to seek protection during times of trouble.  In the arms of Jesus we are surrounded with the promise of His deliverance.  We may not always understand why He allows the trials that we face in this life, but we can rest assured that His reason is for good and that His provision will always be sufficient.  My prayer is that the Lord will find me yielded and ready to grow stronger spiritually during those times, and that He will be glorified by my testimony to others during those times.

Music is the language of the soul, and I encourage you to fill your heart with spiritual songs that will help you express your love for the Savior and your gratitude for His inexplicable, unconditional love for you!


No comments: