Monday, November 20, 2023

HOW DO I SAY THANK YOU?

How do I say “Thank You”

For all that God has done

For all the many blessings

That are mine through His dear Son?


His love is strong and constant

No matter what I do.

He guides, protects and chastens

As I stumble my way through.


He’s always working in my life

To bring about what’s good.

Even if the things I choose

Aren’t always what I should.


His mercy and compassion

Far exceed my greatest need.

And when I come before His throne

He hears my every plea.


I may not understand His ways

When angry, hurt or grieved.

And still His patience never fails.

He’s always there to meet my need.


A Father when I need a hug.

A Refuge when I fear.

A Rock to give me strength.

A Friend when I need cheer.


“Thank You,” loving Father!

“Increase my faith,” I pray.

May others see You shine through me

In all I do and say.

No comments: