Saturday, July 18, 2020

THE BOOK OF REVELATION CONDENSED

I wanted to post a link to my website that provides a condensed, more easily understood version of my understanding of the book of Revelation.  The signs of the times are so apparent all around us.  I truly believe the coming of the LORD is at hand.  This is the version of Revelation that is in my book as available at Amazon for Kindle or in print (shown in sidebar).  I hope it encourages you in your study and/or motivates you to check out the scripture for yourself to determine your own understanding.  I'm always up for critique given in the spirit of wanting to learn and understand.  This is just my understanding to this point in time, subject to change according to further understanding as led by the Spirit's teaching.


No comments: