I decided to review this list before beginning the next section of study on this blog. The list has been reordered and clarified as follows:
My prophetic perspectives according to scripture at this time:
1. Jesus is coming to reign as King on planet earth for 1000 years before ushering in His eternal kingdom that will only be enjoyed by those who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior.
2. God will fulfill His covenant to Abraham through the nation of Israel.
3. The church has not replaced Israel; it has been grafted into special relationship with Israel to God through the provision of Jesus Christ.
4. The 70th week of Daniel is a 7-year period during which God will refine Israel to produce a believing remnant that will enter Christ’s millennial Kingdom and experience the fulfillment of God’s covenant with Abraham. This period of time is often called the tribulation.
5. There is a time coming during which God will pour out His wrath on all the wicked on planet earth. This time of wrath will occur during the 7-year tribulation period.
6. The true body of believers will be delivered from that wrath through an event popularly known as the rapture.
7. A leader commonly identified as the Antichrist will emerge on the world stage to broker a covenant of peace between Israel and her enemies during the 7-year tribulation sometime after the rapture of the church.
8. Damascus will experience complete future destruction.
9. A Russian-led alliance of predominantly Moslem nations will attack Israel in the not so distant future and be miraculously destroyed by God’s supernatural intervention.